This type of psoriasis generally develops quickly and primarily seen in adults, and which is characterized by many white blisters of noninfectious pus surrounded by red skin.
The pus-filled blisters appears just hours after patients' skin become red and tender. It can occur in widespread areas or in local areas on your hands, feet and fingertips.
There are many types of psoriasis, and the pustular psoriasis can also be divided into generalized and local type of psoriasis.
The tw0 types are generalized pustular psoriasis and localized pustular psoriasis.Top
The causes can from internal side of patients body as well as the environment we working and study.
Those triggers from life include injury, infection, insects bite, pressure, and environment of working and study.
The internal triggers are gene, immune system disorder, metabolism disorder and lack or loss of trance element and vitamins.Top
We have know that the pustular psoriasis is divided into types, then we based on the two types of pustular psoriasis give the detail symptoms of each type.
1. Generalized pustular psoriasis, which is a rare type of psoriasis that can show in a variety of forms. The most common type of psoriasis can are different from pustular psoriasis, and the generalized pustular psoriasis can cover the whole body. The symptoms are pus-filled blister instead of the scales and plaques. It can occur at any age of people, but the young children are not common to get this type of psoriasis. It is with periodic episodes, some of the patients with previous psoriasis history, the others may occur generalized psoriasis directly.
2. Localized pustular psoriasis is another type of pustular psoriasis. From the name we can know this type of pus-filled blisters occur located skin.
There are two features of localized pustular psoriasis compared to the generalized psoriasis.
A. Chronic palmoplantar pustulosis
B. Acute palmoplantar pustulosisTop
The tests normally are blood test, urine tests, skin CT, and immune five items.
And because it is a genetic skin disorder, so the doctor may ask you if there is a family history of pustular psoriasis.Top
The common treatments for psoriasis is western treatments, the pustular treatments are also can take some of the common western treatments and medication.
The western treatments with fast effects to treat the skin lesions and the effects can show in few days. There are the common treatments we may be familiar.
1. Cream ( Stop itching, dry scales skin)
2. Tablets ( anti-inflammation, anti-immune)
3. Injection and infusion (Increase immune capability)
4. Laser treatments (UVB,NB-UVB)
Traditional Chinese Medicine for Psoriasis
The Traditional Chinese Medicine(TCM) is widely used to treat psoriasis in China, which can be combined with western treatment, so the effects will also different western treatment as well as TCM.The normal TCM is the Chinese herb medicine, which mad up from the natural medical plants and animals.
The common traditional Chinese treatments include:
3. Oral Chinese herb medicine
4. Five elements bath therapy.
Then we introduce the most common type of Chinese treatment of Chinese five element bath therapy.
It is a bath that the bath water contains lots of Chinese herb medicine. So patients can enjoy the bath that takes 20 minutes for this therapy. And the skin of body can absorb the medicine instead of mouth. So it is the bath water should also based on the patients own condition. And every day's bath medicine should also different. And there is also the other Chinese treatment.Top
The Chinese herb medicine is a type of treatment, and you can also take daily bath to ease your psoriasis. The dry and itching skin is too common for you. So you can use some oil, coconut oil or fish oil to ease the skin lesions.
From the diets, you should get rid of too much spicy, oil food. Leek, onion, ginger are bad for you. So you should supplement more vitamins and nutrition from fruits and vegetables instead of eating too much meat and coffee.
If you still have any psoriasis problems, you can send your own problems and condition to GreengreenAlice@outlook.com or you can also consult our online doctor for help. Different patients with different symptoms and the physical condition is also different, so the treatments should also be different.Top
Get the latest research news and tips to control your psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis.